If you are expecting or have a little one under 6 months then this course is perfect for you.
Broken down into 15 bitesize videos, you will learn everything you need to know about sleep in the first 6 months of your baby’s life.
All my advice is based on my gentle, loving, responsive and age-appropriate style of sleep support. After completing this course you will have a better understanding of how sleep works and how to build healthy sleep habits for your little one. I share lots of practical tips to help with baby sleep, to make your life easier and allow you to feel more confident as a new parent.
This course is aimed at parents of young babies up to 6 months, and will cover:⠀⠀⠀⠀
- How sleep works
- What normal baby sleep looks like
- Debunking sleep myths
- How to ‘read’ your baby’s sleep cues
- Tips for setting your baby’s body clock
- Responsive practical hacks to support sleep
- How to make naps, bedtime and nights easier
- Short naps SOS
- What to expect each month
- Average sleep needs and how to know if your baby is getting enough sleep
- Surviving the 4 month regression
- Moving from surviving to thriving as a new parent⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀