Snooze 2 Week Package
Who is it for: Do you want to understand what is going on with your child’s sleep and how you can improve it? Would you like a personalised plan specific for your child, your family and your situation that you can follow through with? This package is for parents of children up to 6 years old designed to support families with their sleep challenges for the first 2 week as you make changes.
This package is ideal if you have a child who has strong sleep associations that are no longer sustainable, frequent night waking, bedtime battles, difficulty settling to sleep or don’t nap well.
- Detailed assessment of your current situation via a comprehensive questionnaire and 72 hour sleep diary.
- During a 60 minute online consultation we will discuss your child’s sleep plan, daytime routine, bedtime routine, night waking and address any issues so we can establish healthy sleep habits.
- Bespoke sleep plan for your child including your step by step plan to achieve your sleep goals.
- Written summary of the sleep plan.
- Sleep Log analysis to track your progress
- Unlimited follow-up support via email for 2 weeks
You will learn:
- Ways to reduce the frequency of night-waking
- How to optimise naps to prevent overtiredness
- Strategies to make going to bed easier
- The importance of a bedtime routine and how to make it go smoothly
- How to change problematic sleep associations
- How to drop a nap
- How to ‘love bomb’ your child in the day
- Different ways to stop night feeding (not recommended for under 12 months)
- How to prevent early rising
- Understand how sleep works so that you are able to identify and resolve any issues when they arise