Slumber 3 Week Package
Who is it for: Do you want to understand what is going on with your child’s sleep and how you can improve it? Would you like a personalised plan specific for your child, your family and your situation that you can follow through with? This is my most popular package for parents of children up to 6 years old designed to fully support families with their sleep challenges.
This package is ideal if you have a child who has strong sleep associations that are no longer sustainable, frequent night waking, bedtime battles, split nights, early waking, difficulty settling to sleep or don’t nap well.
I can work with you on all these things or any situation this has become unsustainable whilst prioritising attachment and the emotional wellbeing of the whole family. I strongly believe we can achieve results without resorting to sleep training or unresponsive methods.
- Detailed assessment of your current situation via a comprehensive questionnaire and 72 hour sleep diary.
- During a 60 minute online consultation we will discuss your child’s sleep plan, daytime routine, bedtime routine, night waking and address any issues so we can establish healthy sleep habits.
- Written bespoke sleep plan for your child including your step by step plan to achieve your sleep goals.
- Weekly Sleep Diary analysis to track your progress
- Weekly phone calls
- Daily WhatsApp Support
- Option to extend support if required
- Small additional charge will be added for home visits
- Additional children in the same family – extra £95 per child
You will learn:
- Ways to reduce the frequency of night-waking
- How to optimise naps to prevent overtiredness
- Strategies to make going to bed easier
- The importance of a bedtime routine and how to make it go smoothly
- How to change problematic sleep associations
- How to drop a nap
- How to ‘love bomb’ your child in the day
- Different ways to stop night feeding (not recommended for under 12 months)
- How to prevent early rising
- Understand how sleep works so that you are able to identify and resolve any issues when they arise