This is a great opportunity for families who are struggling with sleep and would like to improve their little one’s sleep with the support of a qualified sleep coach and a community of other parents. If you have a little one aged between 6 and 24 months and are ready to make some changes for better sleep then this could be for YOU!
STARTS: November 3rd 2021
What are your sleep goals?
- To have your evenings back?
- For your little one to go to bed without a battle?
- To wake up in the morning with some energy to start the day?
- To stop frequent waking through the night?
I have created a group sleep coaching program which includes:
- FOUR weeks of support through a private Facebook Group
- FIVE teaching sessions
- Community of other parents on a similar journey to chat with and share tips and advice
- You will have access to me, a qualified sleep coach, for the whole four weeks. I will be in the group daily to answer your questions and share my expertise.
- Regular Question and Answer Sessions (minimum of TWO per WEEK)
- The knowledge you gain during the program will make you the expert on your child’s sleep and set you up for dealing with any sleep issues that might crop up in the future.
All advice is based on my age-appropriate, gentle and responsive approach to sleep. I will take you through the same program as I do with my one-to-one clients so you are getting the same information, support and expertise at a fraction of the cost. You will be empowered with the right knowledge and confidence to make changes to improve your little one’s sleep.
The teaching sessions and live Q&A sessions will be recorded so that you can watch at a more convenient time if you are unable to make them live. All the sessions will be available to you for the duration of the 4 week program.
BONUS: If you sign up before 10pm Sunday 24th October you will have a free 30min sleep troubleshooting call with me. This can be taken anytime in the next 6 months.
BONUS: Everyone who signs up will have access to the BONUS sensory profiling workshop. This 30 minute workshop (usually priced at £60) will help you understand your child’s sensory preferences, how different sensory needs affect sleep and how simple sensory strategies can help with sleep.