I have an exciting opportunity for up to 10 families who are struggling with sleep and would like to improve their little one’s sleep with the support of a qualified sleep coach and a community of other parents. If you have a little one aged between 6 and 18 months and are ready to make some changes for better sleep then this could be for YOU!
What are your sleep goals?
- To have your evenings back?
- For your little one to go to bed without a battle?
- To wake up in the morning with some energy to start the day?
- To stop frequent waking through the night?
I have created a group sleep coaching program which includes:
- FOUR weeks of support through a private Facebook Group
- THREE interactive LIVE teaching sessions (ONE hour each)
- Community of other parents on a similar journey to chat with and share tips and advice
- Tailored sleep advice for your family
- You will have access to me, a qualified sleep coach, for the whole four weeks. I will be in the group daily to answer your questions and share my expertise.
- Final Question and Answer Session at the need to celebrate your successes and to ensure you know how to continue your journey to better sleep.
- The knowledge you gain during the program will set you up for dealing with any sleep issues that might crop up in the future.
All advice is based on my age-appropriate, gentle and responsive approach to sleep. I will take you through the same program as I do with my one-to-one clients so you are getting the same information, support and expertise at a fraction of the cost. You will be empowered with the right knowledge and confidence to make changes to improve your little one’s sleep.
The live sessions will take place at 8pm GMT in the first week of the program and will be recorded so that you can watch at a more convenient time if you are unable to make them live. All the sessions will be available to you for the duration of the 4 week program.
Anyone who signs up before February 25th will also receive access to my sensory profiling workshop. This 30 minute workshop (usually priced at £60) will help you understand your child’s sensory preferences, how different sensory needs affect sleep and how simple sensory strategies can help with sleep.
There is also the option of booking a 30 minute one-to-one call with me for a special rate of just £20. These ‘ask me anything’ calls are a great way to brainstorm any sleep issues. This is only for families signing up to the program and are valid for 6 months. Please add to basket at time of booking.
STARTS MARCH 1ST
£99 per child